Step 2 of 3 – Implementation & Education
Each congregation will need to determine for themselves how comprehensive their reparations royalty program should be. Below is a series of questions that will help you implement the program and educate those who are participating.
- Which congregational leaders need to be on board before going public with the program?
- Who will be the leader, advocate, and/or champion of this program for your congregation?
- How often will updates be given to the congregation on the program and who will give those updates?
- What resources are needed to help explain the fundamentals of reparations and the history behind the movement?
- What communication mechanisms are at your disposal?
- What supplies or technological resources do you need to run the program?
- What human resources (committees, volunteers, etc…) do you need to run the program?
Go to the Next Step